OPATRA Dermisonic Classic Facial
The OPATRA Dermisonic facial is a galvanic facial, designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten the skin for a more youthful look. OPATRA Dermisonic technology is a hand-held device which penertrates the skin with low frequency ions to stimulate collagen and elastin, increase blood circulation and oxygenation by encouraging the ions to penetrate deeper improving the efficiency of products used during the facial.
OPATRA Dermisonic LED Light Therapy has various options to suit your skin type and needs. Our device accomadates for Anti-Ageing, Anti-Pigmentation, and Anti-Bacterial. OPATRA Dermisonic ion therapy uses charged ions to loosen oils and impurities in the skin, resulting in a fresh face.
Treatment Duration : 30 minutes
– Suitable for all skin types
– Personalised for your individual skin
– Good for acne-prone skin
– Fast results
– Skin repairing
– Tightens loose skin – ‘Non-Surgical Facelift’
– Beneficial for oily skin
– Deeper penetration of Skin Care products
– Fades dark eye circles and reduces puffiness of eyes
– Reduces age spots and signs of sun damage
– Can be used on sensitive skin, even those with Rosacea
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.