Best for: Pockets of stubborn Fat, Body Sculpting, Targeted Fat Removal
Tech explained: 3D-HIFU is the latest technology used to target specific focused areas of fat in the fastest possible treatment time. This technology works by delivering focused energy at a depth of 1.3cm and 8mm to destroy fat cells. The high frequency of the ultrasound wave results in heating under the skin, effectively destroying the fat cells and tightening the skin in the area treated. The damaged cells are flushed away via a natural removal process through the lymphatic system that continues for up to 3 months.
A hand piece will be placed on the skin, this is the hand piece used to target focused energy to the fat cells. The hand piece is placed on the area of treatment and held there for approximately 2 minutes, this will be repeated 3 times per treatment area. During treatment, you may feel the warmth of the hand piece, and it some cases it may get slightly hot and uncomfortable. You may also feel a slight vibration and tingling sensation, although this is completely normal.
3D-HIFU body is best for targeting stubborn pockets of fat, however if you wish to have more of an overall fat reduction treatment your therapist may recommend combining your 3D-HIFU body treatment as part of a treatment course incorporating other technologies for a more complete fat reduction treatment. The beauty of 3D-lipo is that each technology can be combined to enable you to target your needs and devise a specific and bespoke treatment plan for you ensuring maximum results.
Results can be seen from 2 – 4 months post treatment. The average reduction of the treatment area after just one single session is typically 2 – 4cm.
A single treatment per area is recommended.
The HIFU hand piece delivers focused ultrasound waves to a precise depth to cause Necrosis of the fat cell. The controlled movement of the hand piece results in a grid of treated fat cells. The high frequency of the ultrasound wave, results in rapid heating of the focal zone at 1.3cm and 8mm under the skin leaving the skins surface unaffected. However, this energy increases in temperature as it gets deeper within the skin due to the energy of the HIFU causing cellular friction. Exposing the fat cell to this high temperature causes rapid cell death (necrosis).
This treatment is great for busting those unwanted stubborn pockets of fat. Recommended areas for treatment are typically: abdomen, flanks, hips, thighs and buttocks
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by your therapist and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign and procedure carried on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Call for Prices
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.