What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers are a natural hyaluronic acid substance used for injection into the Dermis (the living tissue just below the surface of the skin). The results with this procedure are instant. They are frequently used in conjunction with BOTOX as part of a holistic anti wrinkle solution.
How Does Lip Fillers Work?
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.