Best for: Overall fat reduction
Tech explained: Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound produces a strong wave of pressure to fat cell membranes. A fat cell cannot with stand this pressure and therefore disintegrates into a liquid state.
The size of the treatment area determines the duration of the session. During treatment, a handheld device delivering ultrasound energy gently glides over the marked area. The majority of treated patients consistently report a painless and comfortable experience.
Yes, 3D-cavitation can often be combined with other treatments depending on what you are looking to achieve. A therapist will devise a tailored treatment program which may incorporate the addition of other technologies.
Results can be seen from treatment one, with an average loss of 2-4cm per treatment. Results will be improved during each treatment.
During the 3D-cavitation treatment, the membranes of the fat cells are disrupted. The fat cell content, primarily comprised of triglycerides, is dispersed into the fluid between the cells and then transported through the vascular and lymphatic systems to the liver. The liver makes no distinction between fat coming from the 3D-cavitation treatment and fat originating from consumed food. Both are processed by the body’s natural mechanisms.
A course of 6-8 treatments are recommended to achieve optimum results although your therapist will advise the best treatment plan for you.
3D-cavitation is best for treating larger areas of fat such as the abdomen, thighs and muffin top.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by your therapist and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign and procedure carried on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Call for Prices
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.