Using the skintech full canopy to deliver 4 different LED light colours to the whole face at once, this stand alone or add on treatment is a fantastic way to focus on anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, acne reduction and destressing the skin.
Red LED light: stimulates cells, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, plumping the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Blue LED light: kills bacteria that lives below the surface of the skin and that is responsible to producing acne.
Green LED Light: targets melanocytes, or pigment producing cells, to break up excising pigment and reduce further hyperpigmentation from forming.
Yellow LED Light: has a soothing and calming effect on the skin, perfect for sensitive skin and reversing sun damage. Also helps the skin process waste by boosting the flow of the lymphatic system.
During your skin consultation, you and your skin specialist will come up with a bespoke treatment plan to suit your skin goals.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.