Best for: Stubborn pockets of fat and cellulite.
Tech explained: 3D-shockwave works by stimulating the fat breakdown, collagen synthesis, and lymphatic drainage. 3D-shockwave is delivered by placing a probe up against the areas of cellulite, as it passes over the area is emits radial waves through the skin.
The treatment itself is quite noisy, making a loud knocking sound. 3D-shockwave is a comfortable treatment and feels like a tapotement massage
Many people who undergo 3D-shockwave choose to combine it with other procedures. We would advise that you speak with one of our therapists prior to the commencement of 3D-shockwave to discuss your previous treatments and also your treatment goals.
Results are seen as quickly as 2 weeks after starting the course. If you exercise and increase your water intake you may see even better results. 90% of women who took part in a clinical study would recommend this treatment. Our experienced therapists will be able to tailor an individual shockwave treatment plan to meet your desired goal.
A course of treatment is typically 8 – 10 individual 30 minute sessions.
3D-shockwave can be performed on many areas of the body including the outer and inner thighs, knees, arms, hips, buttocks, and stomach.
worksFor cellulite, sound waves stimulate the microcirculation within the fat layer, increasing the metabolic function of the area and increasing cellular membrane permeability. Free fatty acids and glycerol are released from the fat cells and sit in the intercellular space. Lymphatic movement and increased blood supply remove these waste products from the body. For skin tightening, sound waves stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation within the area. They also stimulate the connective tissue and septa mobility, giving the skin a firmer tone and reducing the dimples within the skin.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by your therapist and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign and procedure carried on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Call for Prices
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.