Best for: Stubborn pockets & body sculpting.
Tech Explained: 3D-cryofreeze is a unique non-invasive treatment using a combination of electro and cryo therapy. Using the 3D-cryofreeze hand piece, this creates vacuum which draws the fat into the hand piece. This localised area within the hand piece is then frozen, causing 20% – 40% of the fat cells in that area to die.
First of all, an anti-freeze pad is placed onto the area of treatment, to protect the skin. During treatment, the fat is drawn into a suction cup before freezing. This will provide a slight pulling sensation and the area will be cold. Within a few minutes the area should go numb. The hand piece will be on the area from 30 – 60 minutes to depending on the size of the area being treated.
3D-cryofreeze is a one-off treatment, however it can be devised as a part of a course of treatments depending on your goals, your therapist will discuss this with you. It is great as a one-off treatment for targeting stubborn areas, but can also be combined with other technologies on the machine to enhance results. For example, if you have a pocket of stubborn fat but also loose skin on that area, it would be advised to combine 3D-cryofreeze with a course of radio frequency to both remove the fat and tighten/ tone the skin.
On average, you will see a 20% – 40% reduction of the fat in the localised area. As the body takes several months to flush out the dead fat cells, results will be visible after 6 – 12 weeks*.
Only one treatment is required per area.
This treatment is best for targeting those stubborn areas that just won’t shift. Typical areas ideal for 3D-cryofreeze including inner thighs, lower abdomen and muffin tops, however your therapist will provide a tailored treatment plan to provide you with the best possible results which may include combining 3D-cryofreeze with other technologies as part of a treatment program. Two areas can now be treated simultaneously with the 3D-cryofreeze duo application.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by your therapist and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign and procedure carried on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Call for Prices
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.