PhiBrows Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup method of drawing eyebrows where pigment is inserted by micro blades which simulate the natural look of hairs with various lengths and densities.
Something really important is that we do not use tattooing machines. Hairs are drawn shallow in the skin with special blades. Due to this specific method, a natural result is achieved easily. The pigment does not fill the entire brow shape but only the individual hairs in the appropriate direction.
The pigment is applied with a specific PhiBrows tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like strokes in the skin. Your artist will choose the needles and the blades according to the skin type and technique. The pigment is inserted just below the epidermis and in the shallowest part of the dermis, creating extremely fine looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved as the hairs are blades into the skin according to the natural hair growth directions. A touch up is included 4-6 weeks after the treatment.
With this technique we do not want to achieve the effect of evening makeup, but rather to correct imperfections and enhance the natural look. We recommend this technique to everyone who wants to restore their eyebrows to their best possible natural form.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
|PHI brows Procedure
|Further PHI brows topup
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.