Rhinoplasty is one of the most desired cosmetic procedures, but many patients are frightened by the potential complications and the risk of unfavorable cosmetic results. Non surgical rhinoplasty is a safe, non-invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a medical procedure in which injectable fillers, most commonly hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse), are used to alter and shape a person’s nose without invasive surgery.
This is an excellent, affordable option for people who want to change the shape of their nose but do not want surgery. Results are instant; there is no excessive downtime, no general anaesthetic, lasting results and no prolonged healing.
Filler treatments are not generally covered by insurance when used for cosmetic purposes. Check with your insurance carrier for coverage details.
Patients who are pregnant, breastfeeding. Those with sensitive skin.
The filler is placed in specific locations which allows the filler to last for up to 2 years.
Topical anaesthetic will be applied for 20-30 minutes prior the treatment for additional comfort. You should eat and drink a lot of water before the procedure. Immediately after the treatment the treated area(s) will be quite red and mildly swollen. Patients may experience some swelling and mild discomfort in the treated area following their treatment and this may last up to 3 days.
Dermal filler is injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your skin so that there is total control over the shape and contours created by the procedure. The doctor will then massage the product to re-shape the nose. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You hold a mirror and you are in complete control of the procedure’s results
To correct, reshape and realign: Slightly crooked nose Small nose that needs building up Hook shaped noses that would like straightening A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.