This innovative technology utilises plasma’s formed through ionisation of atmospheric gasses to stimulate instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres. This technology does not use scalpel or laser to remove excess skin. This procedure avoids many of the risks associated with traditional intervention, providing a quick and easy recovery. The treatment is performed without cutting or need of stitches. The Plexr procedure produces results equivalent to open surgery, or even better. Furthermore, it is safe, quick, more affordable and delivers almost instant results.
Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty Skin Tightening Moles & Skin Tags Tattoo removal Birthmarks/Scars/Keloids Stretch marks Dilated Periumbilical Tongue tie correction Acne scarring Pigmentation improvement Milia removal Xanthelasma removal
Usually you will just need the one session for exceptional improvement, however in some cases you will need up to 3 treatments on the area to get your desired results.
Patients are required to attend the appointment 30 minutes prior to the actual treatment to have topical numbing cream applied to the area to be treated to minimise the risk of discomfort during the procedure. Immediately after the treatment the treated area(s) will be quite red and mildly swollen. Patients may experience some swelling and mild discomfort in the treated area following their treatment and this may last up to 3 days. At the site of each dot of treatment a carbon crust immediately forms. These crusts should not be touched for 5-7 days except to camouflage them with oxygenating post-procedure foundation. We recommend Oxygenetix for this purpose.
Redness Carbon crust Swelling Weeping Infection Bleeding Scabbing scarring
Patients who are pregnant, breastfeeding. Those with sensitive skin.
Plexr treatments are not generally covered by insurance when used for cosmetic purposes. Check with your insurance carrier for coverage details.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
|Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty (Hooded Eyelids)
|Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty (Eye Bags)
|Skin tag removal
|Skin Tightening (chin)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.