Jane Williams with Hypnotherapy Essex Hypnotherapy Essex can help with stress, anxiety, behaviors, habits, and other mind-related matter.
Hypnotherapy-Essex Ltd are always interested in clients ½ needs, and will endeavor to acknowledge your request and make contact personally as soon as we are able. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak to you in person, as we feel that this is the most important part of finding a trusted therapist that works in a way that feels comfortable to you.
Hypnotherapy and hypnoanalysis allow you, the client, to become a master of your own mind. All habits, mannerisms and thought patterns are the result of past subconscious programming from parents, teachers, peers, co-workers, television and more. This programming can propel us into success or bind us to failure, in spite of our best efforts. In order to succeed it becomes vitally important for us to learn how to gain and maintain control of our own subconscious programming. A certified hypnotherapist uses a range of tools, including hypnoanalysis, to guide you through the steps needed to tap into the subconscious mind. This can be successful for many complex issues.
Hypnotherapy is used to promote positive change within the subconscious processes. Feeling more confident and allowing a greater sense of self will have the most positive influence on your well-being, reducing stress and anxiety and ensuring success in all you desire.
Jane can help with:
- Chronic Pain
- Exam Nerves
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- OCD (Obsessive Behaviour)
- Panic Attacks
- Weight Control
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist and asked to complete a Medical History form
- You will then be welcomed by Dr Lanka and taken into a private room to discuss your enquiries, assess you and determine the best options suited to you
- You will be offered a cooling-off period to make your decision
- You will be given a consent form to complete and sign, then Dr Lanka will carry out the procedure on a mutually agreed date if you wish to go ahead with the procedure
- You will be sent an aftercare form which you should follow strictly for the best results
- We will book you in for a two week review, to check up on you and how you are healing and discuss any further treatment
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.